Saturday, December 2, 2006

The Way I See it

Life is very fragile,
You never know when its going to rip.
Falling and falling,
Thats what i feel everyday of my life.
I always wonder if the light will pass by me,
whising to see an early escape from my destiny.
Beating me all the way down,
to the center of the comb of bees.
Garavity its taking its toll on me,
as if its doing its job, but only on me.
My weak bones feel like crushing agaisnt the wall,
of the closets castle of doom.
Piranas apperaring out of the deep waters of glee,
biting the insights of my core.
slowly and slowly,
it seems everytime the moom shines on my soul.
The hand of a demon seems to crush me,
like a piece a paper thats will never leave me in peace.
thinking of what to say to my nearest enemy,
its no more than the spark of fire that returs to me everytime i see a fox pass by.
Beneath the shadows on the ground,
lays my bubble of life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Neat ending, so symbolic. I like it. Of course I am a poet myself and can appreciate another poets work lol.

Anonymous said...

wow that's deep...really good.