Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Moonshine

Seeing the shine from the moon expand the iris of my eyes.
My sense of touch becomes more sensible,
just like a prune.
My ears hurt like it's ripping through my skin,
like a chick coming out of its shell.
My teeth feel very rare,
like knowing when to explore the experience of darkness.
My bones crushing as if someone is hugging me tighly,
as if its trying to kill me, but the change is superb.
Shaking in the cold but is not freezing,
my hairs start to poke out like needles.
The fresh smell of life is around the corner of the lotus flower,
getting closer to where i need to be.
My hands somewhat begin to deterioate,
into large powerful tools with mighty scratches,
use it as a guide to catch what im looking for.
To find out my true final determination,
only the lycan knows how far I will get through the night.

1 comment:

Wandering Poet said...

Your last two poems have been really good Omar, keep it up.