Sunday, November 26, 2006

Way of Life

It's sad but true, everything seems to hurt,
pain or no pain.
Everywhere I turn my delicate eyes,
things start to fall on my empty head,
There is no way to find out why it's happening,
anywho, the solution is near by.
I have to go to the max and min,
just to see lust everywhere.
It will not stop until the sunshine is far as the grain of sand,
hitting me a thousand times between my chest.
One way to nowhere is somewhat an apple from the closest dying tree,
nevertheless, its pure with joy.
Finally, the answer belies on the far end,
of the mountain top of souls that can never be reached.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that line "One way to nowhere is somewhat an apple from the closest dying tree"

Its so symbolic. I like how it paints this vivid picture of dying romance. Keep on writing silent man.